Old December 20th 03, 09:40 PM
www.agacf.org

Default ENHANCED AVIATION SECURITY PACKAGE ANNOUNCED (All "General Aviation Pilots" to Pay $200.00 every two years!)

You would think they are trying to kill General Aviation and Private pilots.

"Harold" harold [at] clotmail.com wrote in message
u...
"Bernie Samms" wrote in message
I hope this will extend to truck drivers who may drive their bomb laden
vehicles into buildings and blow them up that way. This has just got to

be
joke. How the hell can they think that light aircraft are any more

likely
have terrorists flying them than land transport or even water borne
transport as we saw happen to the US destroyer a few years back when

suicide
bombers used small boats. Are our boating licences to go through a

similar
process?

Bloody ridiculous and I might say just another expense for already over
expensive light aviation. No wonder people are moving to ultralights!

It's really a clever ploy to keep private pilots out of the skies - thus
ensuring that NAS will work as designed!