Old January 13th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default free logbook software for pilots

Peter Duniho wrote:
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message
Yea I saw that right as I hit the send button. His post still makes me
cringe for the future.

Yeah, it was pretty bad.

If it makes you feel any better, I have been listening to idiots spouting
the "I'm an engineer...I don't need to know how to communicate" mantra for a
couple of decades now. So far, it doesn't seem like things are any worse
than they ever have been.

Sure its worst Peter, they've had kids now and they write things like..

I HAEV WRITEN A NU PROGRM TAHT U CAN USE 2 KEP UR LOG BOK!111 OMG WTF
WUD U PLZ TAEK A LOK AT IT TAL ME WUT U THINK?!!?!