Old March 3rd 04, 08:18 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Krztalizer" wrote in message
Keith, this is _Michael_. "Facts" in his dimension don't actually reflect
events on our planet. While I commend your staying power, its never going

get Michael to the point of saying, "You know, I was wrong - the Soviets

did
this." because he _can't_; he was bred to accept any farflung story that
praises the Stalinists and absolutely and fervently refute anything from

the
west. Not his fault - he is fulfulling his programming.

v/r
Gordon
USN SAR

True enough

Michael lives in a world in which Stalin and Beria were peaceful
social democrats deperately fending off attacks by that well known
warmonger Neville Chamberlain and manfully defending the
demi-paradise of the USSR against the invading Finnish hordes.

Keith