Old September 3rd 03, 04:32 PM
fred

As experienced in fighting water, we Dutch play it save.
In Amsterdam we covered all the tunnels with bridges.
Is this called "Double Dutch" ?

fred (eham)

"Bodo Hesse" wrote in message
I flew cross Florida and missed the bridge near Ft.Myers Beach.
But after maxing out all display sliders the bridges appear (also to

Sunibel
Island).

Bodo

"nathantw" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
m...
I found the missing bridges that everyone has been saying were missing.
They're in Des Moines, Iowa. I was just flying around there for no
particular reason and on the river there's no less than 4 bridges not

more
than a few hundred yards from each other. Then to top it off there's

another
bridge about a mile further.

For the people who said that there aren't any bridges, we now know the

true
story. Iowa actually bought them, then disassembled and rebuilt them in

Des
Moines!

Oh, on a trip from Chesapeak Bay, MD to Baltimore I saw a bridge that

was
actually crossing a river, but unfortunately all the cars that needed to

use
it had to be part boat, part 4x4 because the entrance/exit was in the

river.
D'OH!