Old December 20th 03, 05:03 AM
Chris

If the sponsorship doesn't come through I am sure that there would be quite
a few people around that would be willing to throw some money your way
(myself included) to get the Bommer down for Tyabb.

Matt, the web site is excellent. I have been following your progress since
Dennis Baker, ex of HdH Vic Historic Projects Group, told me about you
project, but I didn't realise just how big of a restoration it was until I
read Dick Hourigan's article in Flightpath.

Look forward to seeing you at Tyabb.

Chris

"Matthew Denning" wrote in message

"The Raven" wrote in message
"Matthew Denning" wrote in message
I would like to let everyone know on this historic occasion (December

17th
2003 being the 100th anniversary of powered flight) that I have

launched
new website on my Australian designed and built CA-13 Boomerang world

war
two fighter aircraft. The site includes images of the derelict

airframe
as
discovered, many detailed pictures taken throughout its restoration,

as
well
as some air to air images taken since February this year when it

undertook
its first post-restoration flight.

The web site address is www.boomerang-flight.com I hope that

you
enjoy.

Regards,

Matt Denning

Great work Matthew. Any chance you'll have the Boomerang at Tyabb next

year?
I know plenty of people who'd love to see it.

PS. You're Boomerang has been my wallpaper for quite some time (photo by
G.Alderton). I've bought the reissued Airfix kit with your markings

which
intend to build soon. (I played an insignificant part in helping Daryl

scan
some of those drawings).

Regards

--
The Raven
http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3

Thanks for that. Yes the plan is to get the Boomerang to the next Tyabb
airshow if the sponsorship funding to get the aeroplane there and back

comes
through.

Matt.