Old June 13th 08, 07:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Angel Flight Down

On Jun 12, 11:04*am, "JGalban via AviationKB.com" u32749@uwe wrote:
wrote:

I will bet five bucks the pilot will claim he remembers nothing of the
whole event..

* Nothing unusual about that. *A good bang on the head will often result in
some memory loss.

* When I crashed my Cessna, it took several days before I could remember
events leading up to the engine failure and emergecy landing. *I still have
no memory of the actual accident. *

* It's not like I needed to conveniently "not remember" events for the NTSB
or FAA investigators. *They both gave me pats on the back for making the best
of a bad situation.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

Just after I hit the send button I remembered I didn't add the smilie
thing.. :).. my comment was in jest.

Ben