Old May 16th 12, 12:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default PowerFLARM Brick and PowerFLARM Remote Display Manuals Available

On Wednesday, May 16, 2012 12:02:20 AM UTC-4, Darryl Ramm wrote:
I expect the FAA's deployment of ADS-B based technology to fill
case studies in future of how not to deploy/encourage adoption
of new technology.

Actually, it is already a case study.
FAA's Don Walker, in his Reno SSA-convention presentation,
said FAA expects no more than 15% of GA to adopt UAT.
It is already a dead duck.
Of course, you can buy a great receive-only UAT gadget for your
iPad to get weather - not what FAA expected or planned, but the
obvious marketplace/technology result of what they did...

What a giant waste of our tax dollars...

From Mifflin, where they might fly today,
See ya, Dave "YO electric"