Old May 16th 12, 07:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ursus

Default PowerFLARM Brick and PowerFLARM Remote Display Manuals Available

Note that PowerFLARM does NOT support TIS-B data transmitted by ADS-B ground stations, which is very disappointing.

TIS-B will be discontinued. Investing in a soon to be obsolete
technology is not our top priority…
Nevertheless, we never said we would *not* do it, the PowerFLARM
hardware which currently ships is capable of doing it, but we prefer
to start as simple as possible.
We don’t see it as much of a shortcoming as you *will* get all the
aircraft which are on TIS-B already displayed (just non-directional)
plus you get more (aircraft that TIS-B cannot or does not feel like
broadcasting)