Old August 30th 20, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill Tisdale

Default SSA Sailplane Tracker

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 9:41:50 AM UTC-4, AS wrote:
Is there a trick for making the life tracker on the SSA website work? I tried to follow the Perry contest but was only able to get it to work on my iPhone but not on my laptop. Only got a blank screen there. I am using Chrome as a browser and Windoze 7 Professional.

Uli

I cannot get glideportaero to load this morning 8/30/2020. Both Link from SSA Sailplane Tracker or directly to the glideportaero url. No response, too long to load, error messages. Any ideas?

Bill T