Old January 5th 19, 02:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Condor Club Site Down

Hi Chris,

Thanks.

It must be an issue somewhere between their server and my ISP. I don't an email address for them, so I can't reach them to tell them about the issue. Their host server company should be able to help get the issue resolved. Does anyone have a contact for them?

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
________

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 12:46:24 AM UTC-6, Chris Wedgwood wrote:
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:32:31 PM UTC, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

I was hoping to search for some additional sceneries for Condor 2 at http://www.condor-club.eu/, but I haven't been able to get to the site for 2 days. Is it down? I hope it comes back soon. It is a great resource.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

Its working here.