Old January 5th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Rotax vs. Jabiru

"Montblack" wrote in
:

("ET" wrote)
S-LSA and kit E-LSA are regulated as to the min usefull load to
combat just this issue... but ambuilt expermimental is not.

Can a SP built, then fly an ambuilt experimental? I declare it to be
......1,320 max gross?

I declare it to fly ...138 mph continuous max power, etc. I declare it
to have a stall speed of...

Montblack

Simple answer, yes....

You don't "declare" it, per-se, but durring your phase one testing you
establish these numbers and enter them in your POH for phase II flying.

If your off a little... probably no problem.. if your "off" alot..
probably no good will come of it.....

--
-- ET :-)

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams