Old March 1st 04, 07:08 PM
John Mullen

"Mike Marron" wrote in message
"Ragnar" wrote:
"ArtKramr" wrote:

You are a lying piece of crap.

PLONK

Yes, thats the way to do it. PLONK someone who makes valid points.

Don't
even try to debate the issue.

Or even more brilliant, conjure up an imaginary playmate like
"Autocollimator" so as to massage your own cringing ego. Here
are just a few excerpts from Kramer/Autocollimator...

"We must never confuse the ones who only talk the talk with those who
actually walked the walk."

--Kramer while posing as "Autocollimator"

"Your vivid memory is our gain. Thanks again."

--Kramer having a discussion "Autocollimator" (e.g: Kramer having a
discussion with Kramer)

"Great story. Thanks for posting it. I envy you your combat
experience..Keep the war stories coming."

--Kramer having a discussion "Autocollimator" (e.g: Kramer having a
discussion with Kramer)

"Your stuff is the most interesting on this NG. You can't beat being
there no matter what. I look for your posts every time I log on. Keep
'em flying."

--Kramer having a discussion "Autocollimator" (e.g: Kramer having a
discussion with Kramer)

"While the Japs were beheading American flyers we were sending German
prisoners to Kansas where they got better food and medical attention
than they ever had in their miserable Nazi lives, Many stayed to marry
American woman and are among us to this day. Your comparison to how
the Japs treated prisoners and how we did is odious and disgusting. I
can only attribute it your ignorance of the history of the period..
Now why don't you take your crappy Piper Cub and shove it where the
sun don't shine..Imbecile."

--Kramer while posing as "Autocollimator"

"Have been reading your website. Great stuff . I have some questions.
We'll do it e-mail. Thanks."

--Kramer having a discussion "Autocollimator" (e.g: Kramer having a
discussion with Kramer)

"Next time the Kauts have you by the throats don't come whining to us
for help again. .We'll let then eat you as we should have in the first
place, Nations that are defenseless shouldn't be so arrogant."

--Kramer while posing as "Autocollimator"

"South African? That is a Brit that coculdn't quite make it. But you
sound more like an Arab to me. Sure you are not an Arab and ashamed
of it?"

--Kramer while posing as "Autocollimator"

"Then there are those idiots who don't know that to this day there
are many Germans who believe in Hitler and the Nazi cause and want to
bring it all back These are the worst idiots of all.."

--Kramer while posing as "Autocollimator"

"As I understand it Art is the only one in this NG that actually flew
combat in WWII as aircrew.So I will take his view above all those
that never flew as aircrew in WW II."

--Kramer having a discussion "Autocollimator" (e.g: Kramer having a
discussion with Kramer)

Face it, Art, you got caught out for being clueless and you don't like

it.
Now act like a mature adult for a change.

Kramer/Autocollimator (take your pick) is utterly incapable of acting
like an adult and I'm convinced that the man has gone 'round the pale.
What's sad about all this is that it's virtually impossible to feel
any compassion or sympathy for the old man given all the gratuitous,
mean-spirited vitriol that he constantly spews.

You've tried this before Michael. Why not give it a rest. Your obsession
says more about you than it ever could about Art. And, speaking of
gratuitous, mean-spirited vitriol, I doubt that Art has anything to learn
from you in that area. You also seem mixed up by 'i.e.' and 'e.g.'. Tip: if
you don't understand Latin, leave it alone.

John