Old September 30th 04, 04:32 PM
Peter MacPherson

1) I've had the 30 3G's for about 2 months.

2) I have about 30 hours on them and the longest trip so far
was about 4 hours(a few different times). They were as comfortable
at the end as they were at the beginning.

3) Nothing has broken.

4) N/A

Pete

"Marco Leon" mmleon(at)yahoo.com wrote in message
Well Google shows the most recent solicitation from the group for feedback
on the Lightspeed 3G headsets was back in early 2003. Jay Honeck gave a
very
positive update in March of 2004 in response to another post but no mass
(relatively speaking) feedback on general experiences. Soooooo....if I
may:

1) What model and how long have you had them?

2) What was your longest trip and were they still comfortable at the end?

3) How many times have they broken (if any) and what broke?

4) Is the customer service and/or turnaround on repairs still good?

I think Jay's bought two new Twenty 3G's since March so I'd be interested
see if they've proved as good as the first pair. Also, if anyone's gone
FROM
a Lightspeed headset to another with good results, that would be
interesting
too (well, to me at least).

Thanks!

Marco "DC H20-10 owner whose wife thinks he does too much research" Leon
N36616 out of KFRG