Old February 7th 07, 11:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan[_1_]

Default NASA Astronaut Diaper chick...

"Mike Henley" wrote in message

"Overlord" wrote in message
Drove something like 900 miles, wearing a diaper, to kill some other
chick...

She only had like 1500 hours flight time...????

Barely more than the requirement for an ATP...

My 2... Political correctness run amok. An Astronaut with only 1500
hours???? Egads

I bet my paycheck against anybody's that the "Mercury 7" all had WAY

more
than any 1500 hours. Moreover, I bet that the males in her class all had
way more than any 1500 hours.

Hell, I had over 6000 hours before I ever flew an airplane with a

copilot,
or for that matter an autopilot.

OL

She was a Naval Flight Officer (NFO) not a pilot. Most of her duty was in
Engineering assignments.

No matter how you slice it, she's a bad apple and deserves to be cut from
the program.
.... then she can write a book and make a gadzillion dollars