Old November 3rd 04, 07:30 PM
Jim Fisher

"David Brooks" wrote in message
One thing - one of so very many things - I learned in my five years of
flying is that partisan politics does not fit into the cockpit.

Well, for those that can't mix the two, that is. There are those rare folks
that are so set in their ways that there is no possible means of even
agreeing to disagree. I feel for those kinda people.

Some folks can chew cornbread and walk at the same time. Some can dip a
wing and still fly straight. Some can pat their head and rub their tummy at
the same time. I swear - I've seen all of this done!

Most folks can even have an occasional off-topic political conversation with
cyber-friends and remain friends.

And some . . . Can't do any of those. I hate it, David, but it's your loss,
bub.

--
Jim Fisher