Old January 22nd 04, 07:38 PM
dlevy

In addition to *marketing* it would be posting something that I am not
interested since I have seen it a zillion times. The internet is here for
my pleasure.

Please post something with "rouge" so I can see if my killfile thingy works.
Thanks!

"Marco Leon" mleon(at)optonline.net wrote in message
Oh no, he can't do THAT. That would be *marketing* ;-) I keep forgetting

send my pics because all the good ones are at the home PC and I get
distracted.

I would add that KC should explain his reasons for buying the particular
model and serial number. Curious minds want to know.

Marco

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

WinstonCup wrote:

Hello rec.aviation.owning!

My name is K C and I am in the process of buying my 1st airplane.

When you get it, send Jay a pic.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually

said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."

http://www.usenet.com