Old July 14th 07, 11:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
adelsonsl

Default Yenc Solution

ANYONE THAT POSTS IN YEN IS A FRIGGING IDIOT
"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
bill6mc added these comments in the current discussion du jour

I belong to five different news groups and this is the only
group that people want to post Yen to. I don't understand why
you would want to do that. I know that it saves me a lot of
time bypassing the Yen pictures.

for small KB, doesn't make much difference. but, yEnc is about 38%
smaller as-posted due to that much less encoding overhead than
Uuencode. so, some folks like yEnc because they can download
more/faster which is especially important if on dial-up.

Bill Mc
"DR" wrote in message
Without taking sides in the debate, may I recommend a free
and full featured newsreader found at

http://xnews.newsguy.com/

xnews handles all formats effortlessly.

--