Old June 23rd 11, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Trying to contact Derek Piggott

Hi,

I sell many of Derek Piggott's wonderful published soaring books from my web
site - which I purchase from a publisher in the U.K.

Now I have a request for his booklet "Ground Launches". I suspect that it
is self published. I'd like to contact him directly. Can anyone supply his
e-mail address or phone number in the U.K?

*** Please do NOT post his personal data on this newsgroup. Please e-mail
it to me directly, or forward this note to him so he can contact me.

Thank you,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.