Old July 21st 17, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default Set Time for Oudie 2

On Friday, July 21, 2017 at 4:37:22 PM UTC-6, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:
On Friday, July 21, 2017 at 3:38:40 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Does anyone know how to change the time on an Oudie 2? My start time is way off and I would like to correct it. I know how to do almost everything except that, so this is very odd..

Guessing as maybe your UTC time offset is wrong. Menusettingunits then lower left is UTC offset.

When I travel to other areas I adjust to the correct UTC offset.

Best. Tom #711.

Or adjust your start time by Menutasktoolsoptions then enter start gate time. On minutes just tap the minutes and then adjust using the plus or minus.

Best. Tom @711.