Old August 17th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default The Berti and Dudley Tag Team is Back!!!!!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote:
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my real email
address, and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings in groups I
never visit, and saying things I obviously wouldn't say.

I see, and you can prove this is me, how, fjukkktard?

I don't have to prove anything to you dumb ass, it obvious to everyone
else.

Not obvious to me now and wasn't obvious back then. Yes, there is
antagonism and therefore presumably motive, but that doesn't make it
obvious. Far from it - the world is full of infantile people who derive
pleasure from fanning the flames of even the mildest evidence of paranoia.
It is about as moral as flashing a strobe light in the eyes of an epilectic
and laughing hysterically at the resulting seizure.

The one point I would agree on is that Bertie is, and always has been, out
of moral bounds to cross-post to groups he does. He knows why he does it
but the immorality of it has never registered.