Old February 4th 04, 12:22 PM
Greg Piney

Thomas,
Yes, you are correct that it is donationware. However, If you go to the
web page, The page banner says "The free Flight Planning & Moving Map
solution for private Pilots". Later on the intro page you will see "The
software is free, but a small donation will be appreciated.". And yes,
we even see your name there as a contributer.
I plan on making a 'donation' after my first flight using PocketFMS. I
also plan on making smaller donations a couple times a year when I
update my databases for FREE.
Also waiting for the ability to reverse a plan.
It is a really great piece of software.

Greg Piney

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Greg,

FREE from Pockefms.com

Not quite! It's donation ware - you donate as much as you deem
appropriate if you like and use it.

How long do you think this one guy in the Netherlands will continue his
effort if no one ever donates anything?