Old September 13th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc[_5_]

Default Jeppesen Airway Manual Express

They rarely change the low altitudes- you need to look at the chart notams
in the revision cycles to see if there are any changes. The Jepp lows are
flimsy, and for a few extra dollars I subscribe to the FAA charts, which are
larger scale, more durable, and are replaced on a regular basis.

wrote in message
Right.. I get the white boxes every 56 days. I was wondering about the
low altitudes. Can I still use the one that Jeppesen had sent me
initially, or do I need to have a separate subscription.