Old June 10th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Start of Ag Spraying Season

If, this is really gonna be your last season Rocky, you should get lot's of
pics for your "memoirs" when you publish it. I know the new folks think we
are crazy and fly junk, but that was what we thought of those who preceeded
us. In the next gen it will be little remote aircraft. On the fires, as
mentioned, some aircraft have a history of fire when crashed, some of those,
the engineers fixed the problems and on some they created the problem where
it didn't exist before.
Keep us up on the happenings up there.

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm back up in west central Minnesota for the season. Looks good and
plenty of work with nice big clean fields to spray. Helicopter just
came out of a 1200 with new engine/trans/blades and misc other high
speed parts. What a great way to finish out over 40 years of crop
dusting/spraying.
I find the alternate forum at Just Helicopters.com to be much more
active than here and that is where I hang out more. Remember, its the
ALTERNATE forum where the useful info is.
Drop by and say Howdy.
Fly Safe
Rocky aka Ol Shy & Bashful