Old April 20th 12, 01:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

Default (B-29 FiFi DSC_3219.jpg (1/1)] [22/35] - Florida International Airshow Static

"Ramsman" wrote in message
On 20/04/2012 10:23, Dave Kearton wrote:
"Ramsman" wrote in message
On 12/04/2012 21:32, Indrek wrote:

Nice pictures!

Am I missing something here, but why paint 'EXIT' on the OUTSIDE of
the door?

--
Peter

That would stop (most of) the punters entering the plane in the wrong
direction and blocking traffic.

Do they actually allow the public into such a valuable aircraft?

--
Peter

I wouldn't. I don't really know for certain if they do.

I'd imagine, while it's sitting on the ground, for a sizeable donation you
can climb in through the bomb bay and out through the nosewheel doors - with
stops off in the cockpit and all points in between.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton