Old August 23rd 04, 06:48 AM
Mr. Smith

"Doug" wrote in message
om...
I am going to the Seaplane flyin in Moosehead Lake (Greenville, Maine)
from Colorado in my Husky Amphib. A direct route takes me through
southern Canada and I plan on visiting Hamilton air museum. Anyone
have any info on good places to land and or camp along a fairly direct
route Colorado to Maine?

thanks

The day before Maine perhaps check out North Adams airport (AQW).
Williamstown is a very pretty little college town with several nice museums.
The airport itself is rather cool, nestled in a valley next to Mt.Greylock.
You can walk to the main street and take a bus into town or over to North
Adams. Nice places to stay also.

I might also go to the Greenville fly-in just for fun. I don't have a
seaplane but I really am interested in them. I am based in Lawrance MA with
a Grumman Tiger.

-Marc