Old April 29th 04, 11:39 PM
Andrew Sarangan

Nicholas Kliewer wrote in
:

I live in Dallas, TX and don't get out of the flat lands much.
This Fall, I am planning a trip to Oregon in a C172 and figure
that I could use some mountain flying training.

Can anyone recommend a good Mountain Flying Course? Preferably
near Colorado Springs (I have family there).

Any other tips on taking such a long journey?

Thanks,
-Nick

To reply, take out SPAM AWAY from my address.

Colorado Pilots Association offers an excellent mountain flying course.
It includes a one-day long ground school and a flight portion. I would
highly recommend it. Check their website for schedules.
http://www.coloradopilots.org/