Old August 5th 03, 08:37 AM
Martin Kosina

"Marty Ross" wrote in message rthlink.net...

I'd always been too busy to enjoy all of this! Also, the grin comes back
everytime I look up and realize I'm not reliant on the "perfect weather day"
(which is so rare in So. Cal during this time of year); now I can actually
plan trips and take them (more often) on MY schedule!

Hehe, that will change when the iceman cometh... Anyway,
congratulations, don't mean to knock it, just be careful guys. I can't
imagine x-c flying without my instrument ticket, but sans deiced turbo
its a far cry from doing things on MY schedule here in the NW. LA is
warmer, but the Sierras are not.