Old January 3rd 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Least favorite ATC instructions... ... ...

In a previous article, "Douglas Paterson" said:
"caleb" wrote in message
roups.com...
3) "cleared to land on any runway"

#3 doesn't bother me if it's the "field is wide open land wherever you want"
variety; if it's the "you have big problems, go ahead and land wherever you
can, trucks are rolling" sort, then it's no fun!

I still like the fact that Captain Haines had enough cool to say "You
want to be particular and make it a runway, huh?" It's hard to overstate
what heros that whole crew were.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Every fleeting thought you've ever had in your life, no matter how bizarre,