Old January 4th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Least favorite ATC instructions... ... ...

Heh. That's the big question, of course!

Please check out a thread I just started, "Resource for choosing a plane?"
In short, I'm looking for a comparison tool to help narrow the choices--I'm
a bit overwhelmed by this most basic of questions you've asked!

Thanks....
--
Doug
"Where am I to go/Now that I've gone too far?" -- Golden Earring, "Twilight

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Douglas Paterson" wrote)
[snip]
(my first post to r.a.o, seems like a pleasant bunch in here; getting
back into GA after several years' absence; wannabe/hopeful soon-to-be
owner)

What do you have your eye on?

Montblack