Old January 6th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Least favorite ATC instructions... ... ...

Au contraire. Please read my response to Steven's question....

--
Doug
"Where am I to go/Now that I've gone too far?" -- Golden Earring, "Twilight

"Newps" wrote in message

"Douglas Paterson" wrote in message

My personal least-favorite (which I've received twice):

"Cleared to land runway XX; land at your own risk" -- given by tower when
wx drops below published mins (above mins when approach started, broke
out
at/before reaching DH [despite "official" wx]). No big deal, I guess,
but
the "at your own risk" wording sure got our attention!!

No tower says that when the runway is open.