Old March 8th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
shywon

Default Anthony is not a pilot, but why even mention it?

Oh I have been watching the BS between people and MS for quite a few
years. I didn't say he wasn't an ass. What I disagree with is
viperdocs starting this ridiculous thread.

On Mar 7, 6:56*pm, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:
"shywon" wrote in message

Your even worth the time it took to type this

On Mar 7, 12:49 pm, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:

Because Anthony serves no greater purpose here than a common troll, and a
magnet for dweebs.

We get sick of answering the same questions over and over and over.

Just like your post.

"shywon" wrote in message

Why start a thread like this? Does it really matter if he is or is not
a pilot? Would most sensible people take advice from a person because
they say they are a pilot?
The reality check for me is the type of flaming your starting here is
part of what is ruining this group. I have flown a few hrs, does that
make me a pilot? I don't think so, but
like Anthony I have an interest in aviation. I'm a member of AOPA, I
read and watch anything I can about aviation and yes, I use a flight
sim, several in fact.

So why not just let threads like this die?
shywon

Sorry mate, but you are indeed a good example. Every other week, someone
comes along with the "gee he doesn't seem like such a bad guy" story, and we
either have to explain things to them, or watch them stumble around for a
few weeks until they get to know the prick, and usually both.

But sooner or later, 99.99% come to the same conclusion. He is a selfish
little prick that does nothing be spread noise and confusion, and discourage
a lot of real pilots.