Old May 3rd 04, 08:45 PM
gatt

Default another annoying commercial wannabe question...

Thanks for your previous help, folks. I have, hopefully, one remaining
question.

At the age of 35, having resigned to a life of earthbound employment, I just
want to know this:

If I finish my instrument rating and complete my commercial, is it possible
to recover those training expenses flying part-time? All I want to be able
to do is subsize my passion and increase my ratings and skills. If I spend,
say, $10,000 earning instrument, commerical and perhaps CFI ratings, is it
reasonable to expect that I will be able to earn that back before the final
wings are pinned on my shoulders?

In the end, it'll be worth it anyway, but what are the odds?

-c