Old December 2nd 19, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Put your money where the risk is

On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 10:38:36 AM UTC-8, rj wrote:
On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 8:38:15 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Tell us more about this 'Airmanship' religion. I'm sure many of us here are interested in salvation. Does Airmanship have a worthy god? Hymnals? Tithing? Do we have to wear silly dresses or silly hats?

Religion is a matter of faith.

Airmanship is a matter of science.

Take your pick.

Here is how the FAA defines airmanship:

Airmanship is a broad term that includes a sound knowledge of and
experience with the principles of flight, the knowledge,
experience, and ability to operate an airplane with
competence and precision both on the ground and in the air,
and the application of sound judgment that results in optimal
operational safety and efficiency.

https://www.faa.gov/regulations_poli...03_afh_ch1.pdf