Old December 2nd 19, 08:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Put your money where the risk is

On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 1:38:36 PM UTC-5, rj wrote:
On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 8:38:15 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Tell us more about this 'Airmanship' religion. I'm sure many of us here are interested in salvation. Does Airmanship have a worthy god? Hymnals? Tithing? Do we have to wear silly dresses or silly hats?

Religion is a matter of faith.

Airmanship is a matter of science.

Take your pick.

Belief in airmanship excepting you from the risk pool is a leap of faith greater than belief in God.