Old October 6th 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Greg B

Default The Most Expensive Ironing Boards in the World...

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...

Of course, there *were* a few downsides. I'm not fond of launching on
90-minute cross-country flights with untested new engine parts on board
(the engine was totally dry when we arrived back in Iowa City), and we
REALLY don't want to think about how much those ironing boards cost us
in real terms -- but if things must break (and we know they will) --
*THIS* is the way you want things to go down when they do.
--

Hope your oil leak problem is finally resolved! Sounds like you're living
right, everything worked out well.

Quarter of an AMU per ironing board? ;-)

-Greg B.