Old January 11th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
A Lieberma

Default Confusion about when it's my navigation, and when it's ATC

"Jay Beckman" wrote in
:

United's Channel 9 (when the captain allows) is usually available from
battery on to shutdown. I've listened to the ATIS, clearance, push,
taxi, takeoff, etc with the only interuptions being the safety
briefing and what's for lunch.

Hopefully Continental will do the same tomorrow when I leave from HOU to
HNL :-)) as JAN to HOU, lil RJs are not outfitted with channel niners.

Allen