Old November 17th 03, 01:36 AM
Eric Greenwell

Duane Eisenbeiss wrote:

"Eric Greenwell" wrote in message

........... These considerations, plus the ability to fly my motorglider

when no

other glider pilots are flying, ............

Hey Eric, in a previous thread with JJ, I thought that you said that you
did not do that!
(Just couldn't resist)

Never said that! I often fly during the week, which means most pilots
aren't even around, except for the few other retired motorglider pilots.
So, this often means I'm the only glider pilot flying.

Note that I didn't say "I often fly when it's unsoarable". It's 2.5
times more likely to be soarable during the week....
--
-----
Replace "SPAM" with "charter" to email me directly

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA