Old December 24th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

Default Chihuahua health problems---this must be the wrong group

"Morgans" wrote:

On the other hand, my usual reaction to a yapping Chihuahua is to try and
suppress the desire to send it flying *required aviation content* at the
end of my foot. ;-)

I've actually done that.

Back in my college days (a few years before the extinction of the
dinosaurs), I was paying my way thru college by driving a cab.

I went inside a residence to get the bags and was attacked by a furious
chihuahua which bit me right on the Achilles tendon. Without thinking, I
booted the yapping beast across the room, bouncing it off the wall.

It was a very satisfying experience, but it cost me the fare.

--
Dan

T182T at 4R4