Old December 24th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Chihuahua health problems---this must be the wrong group

"Dan Luke" wrote

I went inside a residence to get the bags and was attacked by a furious
chihuahua which bit me right on the Achilles tendon. Without thinking, I
booted the yapping beast across the room, bouncing it off the wall.

It was a very satisfying experience, but it cost me the fare.

Sometimes, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

My grandma had a couple yapping, mean Chihuahuas (she said they were always
nice to her) and my dad and I would sometimes go over to her house to do
some work that had us in and out of all parts of the house, so we had to go
through the area where she always locked them up.

We would torment them to no end, when they started to make a run at us. I'm
sure my dad would have sent one flying, if it ever dared to bite him!
--
Jim in NC