Old October 24th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default Correction: Dual GS was $190, not $95

I stand corrected. Our little adventure at the avionics shop where we
found our second GS simply disconnected due to recessed connector pins
cost us $190 to fix, not $95. So, while I was off by a factor of 2 on
the price, still, less than .2 AMUs doesn't seem all that bad.

*snicker*

Jack, you have truly been, er -- how shall we say? -- "stretched out"
by this aircraft-owning business, no?

$95 will feed our family for a week -- but it's chump change in our
panel. Go figure!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck