Old February 2nd 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
Steve Hix

Default Bose X vs. LightSPEED Zulu Review

In article
,
wrote:

For about three months I have owned both the Bose X headset and the
new LightSPEED Zulu headset (actually, three of them). Because of
this, I've been asked elsewhere a number of times for my impressions
of the two, so I finally sat down to write it up.

It is admittedly long, but I hope it helps a few of you in your
search.

The review is uploaded he

http://www.beechtalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=289

(FYI, BeechTalk ( www.BeechTalk.com ) is a Beechcraft Owners and
Pilots discussion forum, which is free of popups.)

Good review.

I got the LightSpeed Zulu a few weeks ago, like it a lot. I think I have
to get another one for my wife now.