Old June 23rd 04, 11:52 PM
Kurt Weber

"Greg Copeland" wrote in message
news

Then you need to go back and re-read what I posted. It was on topic.

Nor have I claimed that it wasn't.

My
second post within this thread squarely filled in the holes, for those
that couldn't see the obvious.

Because, apparently, it wasn't. I stated that the AVSIM website is slow to
load. You suggested methods for possibly speeding up the size of downloads
from their file library, which had nothing to do with my comment that the
website itself is slow-loading.

There is no strawman.

Apparently there is.

Again, feel free to offer why it's off topic.

Why? I've never claimed that it was. Why is it so difficult for you to
accept that? There's a difference between saying "that bears no relation to
what I posted" and "that is off-topic for this newsgroup".
--
Kurt Weber