Old December 17th 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default the plane! the plane! protect it without photons.

.....as he put me into the cop car i said photons are harmless!

Hi, be very careful how you protect your home or loved things and ppl.
Setting up a security light could get you arrested. I did.
I have updated the pages, 1/4 down is perhaps the weirdest arrest in
canadian history.
I'm looking at 12 years in prison, for protecting (actually failing to
protect, the light only angered the vandal) Be careful guys. Check with the
police, and i would even ask for permission in writing.

http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats....asar-intl.com

Stay safe,
spike