Old May 24th 07, 08:36 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.combat-flight,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,microsoft.public.simulators,rec.aviation.simulators
SteveH

Default Microsoft & AVSIM Issue Joint Statement

"Tom Allensworth" wrote in message
ink.net...
The Microsoft Flight Simulator Team and AVSIM Online are pleased to
announce the co-sponsoring of what may well be this year's largest
Flight Simulation gathering! "The goal of our partnership is to
provide a venue that will host an unprecedented number of Flight Sim
add-on and hardware vendors," says Brett Schnepf, Community and
Partner Development Manager for the Microsoft ACES Studio. We want
to give FANCON attendees the widest possible range of add-ons and
hardware to check out. In other words: many shiny objects to play
with!" The AVSIM Flight Simulation Fan Convention and Exhibition (FANCON
www.avsim.com

Not4wood wrote:
Thank you, Mr. Allensworth.

Its always an Honor when someone of your stature pays a visit to our
humble corner of the net.

Mark G
Not4wood

If it was just for FSX, this convention would be very well named!

SteveH