Old March 14th 17, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Woodstock Project For Sale

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 11:06:14 AM UTC-7, Les Sparks wrote:
Woodstock project for sale...

Les, I hope you're doing well. I followed your project blog (and a couple other Woodstock blogs) while they were available.

When Soaring Magazine published the Woodstock poster I had it on my wall for years. I wanted one of those little birds so bad, if my father had let me drag a bandsaw up to our little second-story apartment I probably would have covered the living room in sawdust.

I still have in mind to retool the Woodstock design with a carbon fiber spar, and maybe some other concessions to the declining availability of good quality wood. Maybe someday when I have some free time.

--Bob K.