Old February 20th 20, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information)

Le jeudi 20 février 2020 13:15:06 UTC+1, Eric Munk a écritÂ*:
May bge more cost effective to change the axle and towbar, and register as
a newly-built trailer...

This used to be an accepted system in Belgium (until the 90's, when we got the possibility to make all our old, non registered trailers conform to the changed legislation), but as far as I know, this is not a viable option anymore, unless you find a legitimate trailer building firm to take the responsability for the trailer and do the paperwork for you. At a cost...