Old January 11th 07, 08:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Al Denelsbeck

Default Google Earth fun

You can check this out using Google Earth, or simply Google maps.

Enter "n 33.646805 w 84.421473" in either search bar, or for you
whizzes out there, runway 8R at Atlanta Hartsfield, about halfway along it.
Got the plane?

Now track East (right). And keep going.

I've got at least five planes in far-too-close spacing, and they're
identical. I'm pretty sure the same plane was caught at least five times as
the satellite tracked east while taking pics. What do you think?

And here I was frustrated that I couldn't locate a plane in the air.
Should've known Atlanta (or O'Hare) wouldn't let me down...

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain