Old December 1st 04, 12:22 AM
Steven

Mine were rebuilt by B&S Aircraft Parts and Accessories www.bsaircraft.com
800.835 2961
Located inWichita, Kansas. I sent one in for a core and bought a spare off
the shelf to put in stock.
Good people. You can also talk to them when you go to Oshkosh.
Steve
"Phil Sisson, Litchfield Aerobatic Club" wrote in
message ...
I need some information about a Weldon fuel pump for a fuel injected
Lycoming.

I would like to talk with someone who has done overhauls on these if
anyone is around. Or maybe someone on the list can refer me to a shop who
does the actual overhauls.

Please reply off list to me and I will call you or communicate via
email...

Thanks,

Phil in Illinois

News==----