Old February 4th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Tachometer Cable

In article h04Ff.532627$084.273679@attbi_s22,
"SAC" wrote:

Hello everyone,

I had a situation where my tachometer cable came loose at the tachometer. I
reattched it as tight as I could be hand and is holding so far. I wanted to
know if I should try and tighten it more using pliers, or could that cause
damage. Or is it common practice to apply something to the threads to
assure it holds?

There isn't much room behind there to work.

Thanks,
SAC

Take it out; take it down to your closest speedometer shop and have them
duplicate it; install the new one in your plane.

--
Remve "_" from email to reply to me personally.