Old June 5th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military

Default Iran Won't Give Up Nuclear Program Under Western Pressure But Agrees To Talks...

I am beginning to wonder whether it isn't Iran, Saudi and Venezuela's
war. Oil is up to $73 and this is all putting dosh into baddie coffers.
Part of this is due to supply and demand, refining difficulties in the
US. Some is due to specuative pressure. Khameni's speech immediately
put a dollar onto the price. Good speech! Beats any $1,000 a plate by a
US presidential contender.

Might I suggest that the US would be far better developing peaceful
nuclear energy itself, developing the methane hydrates in the Carribean
and NOT pumping up talk of war.

Markets do not obey Bush. In fact the world's stock exchanges believe
that any war would be long, messy, expensive and like Iraq and Vietnam
end in probable defeat.